Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Month of May flew by!

Well, I apologize for having to recap May all in one day! First off we started the month off with a successful walk in honor of Karina! We were able to raise for Pediatric Cancer $4093...and had 50 walkers/runners. We all had a blast. We not only raised these funds but we all came together and made a basket of goodies for Karina -toys, hand held games, books, McDonald money, a backpack, teddy bear & a figurine. We thank all that donated, walked, ran, came out to support and prayed for us & Karina! THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.
Then rolled around Mother's Day...what a blessing of a day. Not only did I, 24 years ago start on this path of motherhood but I have enjoyed it every step of the way! All my kids have brought me such great joy, pride, love, happiness and with all that has come times of gloom. But this Mother's day was a real UPPER! Not only did I get to go to the market with Eddie - just he and I, something very rare in a family of our size. But then he, Martyne and Jordan (mostly Martyne) made breakfast for all of us. The breakfast was great but the company and the time spent together was awesome! The boys were excited to shower me with gifts and the love that filled our home was priceless! Thanks kiddies, I LOVE YOU!
Busy planning Mission High Schools, very informal, 25 Year Reunion... at the Raymond Restaurant in Pasadena. So far we have 23 confirmed attending out of 40 that I had email
Graduations...whew! We attended Melissa Valdez & Luis Roa's graduation from Cal State Dominguez Hills, WAY TO GO! We also attended Brittney Viramontes' graduation celebration as she graduated from Cal State Fullerton, GO BRIT! We still look forward to more graduations...Julie (Camille's Mom), Jazmine (Carla's daughter) from Bishop Amat, Alex (Our neice) from St Johns Grammar School and then off to Amat!
This month was filled with birthdays -- some whom just passed us by -- My godson ANGEL, I LOVE YOU SORRY NINA FORGOT TO CALL YOU, thought about it at dinner then FORGOT AGAIN! BAD NINA! Also Celeste (our neice's birthday) was yesterday...happy birthday! Earlier in the month we also would like to wish birthday wishes to: Isabel Dominguez, Jennifer Polanco, Sophia (our neice), Anthony (Donna's son), Carla (my Comadre) and Jacob (Christina's son)! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL! addresses for. Should be fun! Come back after the 1st for pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment